Friday, December 8, 2006

around.....

Yesterday, it seemed to me as I had received a message. It was in fact a yahoo messenger status....around! I don't know why I had the feeling it was addressed to me and I dind't no what to do with it. Of course, I wanted it to be for me! Of course, my hopes go before reality as always.

The only answer that came to my mind was an Ace of Base song "Don't turn around". Later on, I started thinking about some other good songs of Ace of Base's I used to like years ago. The first one that came to my mind was "Happy Nation" (amaizingly my memories went as far as to remember that I was in the 8th form, meaning 14 years, when I danced at a childish party on that song.

The end of the day, the end of the trial: "Everytime it rains" is still my favourite.
Ace of Base......dozen years ago.

No comments: