Friday, October 14, 2011

?

It’s been five years now; if I think it over it may be exactly 5 years today from “the big crisis day”. The second time in my life when I’ve seriously considered taking advantage of my 6th floor positioning to put an end to this. And yes, it’s true. I don’t want you anymore. I look at myself and find me desiring none. How is it to feel, when you’re 32, that you want a teacher to take you through the journey all over again? To teach you how to move, to dance, to understand, to overcome, to smile your day without pills… Can I get one of those, please? I’m crying for nothing. I understand I’m just losing water and clearing eyes for no reason at all. ‘Cause I don’t want anything right now. Except a new journey, but that I know, it’s not possible.

Shall I see myself tomorrow again?

1 comment:

Jessy said...

Of course you shall!